1.Travel Smart cabs (Unit of Pride Concierge LLP) acts solely as a online vehicle aggregator and does not own any vehicles. We are vehicle hire broker for various independent vehicle supplier companies, herein called as `Suppliers’. We take utmost care in selecting the suppliers. Clients should note that the contract for vehicle hire is between the hirer and the local supplier and is subject to the law of the jurisdiction in which it is supplied to you. Our company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss, damage, injury or mishap, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or any other cause, delay or irregularities, resulting from defects of vehicle or neglect of any company or person entrusted for execution of any arrangement.
2. Our local car rental partner-suppliers or their representative can refuse to provide a vehicle to any customer who, in their opinion, is using the vehicle for any illegal purposes. In such circumstances your contract with us will be terminated, and we will have no further liability to you.
3. The booking will be treated as confirmed only after we receive minimum advance with the booking and we send booking confirmation to you.
4. In unavoidable circumstances we reserve the right to reject the booking. In that case the Company’s liability will be limited upto the advance collected.
5. In the rare cases, if any breakdown happens, attempt will be made to repair the same in the shortest possible time. Or else vehicle will be replaced. it will take time to replace the vehicle depending upon location, as we will provide it from the nearest possible location. Customer will be responsible for all his personal expenses occurred in this time, like taking hotel / auto / taxi.
6. For outstation trip, duty time of driver will be 12 hours, exceeding that extra hours will be applied based on the vehicle.
7. Company will not be responsible to you for any loss of any kind of material / valuables. You must make sure to collect all belongings from the vehicle before leaving. Also Company will not be responsible for your loss due to delay in reaching your destination. You will make sure to leave early taking into account unexpected traffic blocks.
8. Number of passengers and the luggage will be accepted as permitted by law. Vehicle will not run more than the permitted speed by the RTO.
9. While booking if required you may have to give us a copy of your id card / Passport.
10. It will be Customer’s responsibility to open or close the door safely to ensure safety of the travellers.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Any Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India jurisdiction of Pune.
In case you cancel the booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, no cancellation charges apply. In case you cancel the booking within 24 hours prior to journey time, cancellation charge of 10% of the total value of the trip will be applicable. No show or last moment cancellation will attract 100% cancellation charges.
In case the booking is cancelled by the Company due to unavoidable circumstance, the Company liability will be limited upto the advance amount collected.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the cancellation policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us on 020-26601297